I feel really out of place tonight. Everything doesn't seem so simple anymore and its not the "I'm-moving-away-from-home" not-so-simple, just the fact that the simplicity of regular friendship is morphing. I feel unwanted and ugly; even though I know I'm not either of those things in anyway shape or form. And the weird thing is I don't even feel that melancholy. (though it may sound so). I guess I am just sick of all the hypocrites I meet... in my friends, family, through people I hardly even know. Its dangerous to put this out there, but necessary for all to open their eyes.
Actually pay attention to what people say, what the do, how they act. And how they continue to treat you.
I've noticed it is changing.
Friday, September 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- Jun (2)
- Feb (6)
- Jan (1)
- Dec (1)
- Nov (20)
- Oct (9)
- Sep (7)
- Aug (8)
- May (7)
- Apr (2)
- Mar (3)
- Feb (2)
- Jan (7)
- Dec (4)
- Nov (5)
- Oct (7)
- Sep (15)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (1)
- Jun (4)
- May (6)
- Apr (12)
- Mar (5)
- Feb (13)
- Jan (2)
- Dec (2)
- Nov (8)
- Oct (12)
- Sep (11)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (6)
- Jun (8)
- May (1)
- Apr (13)
- Mar (15)
- Feb (12)
- Jan (8)
- Dec (18)
- Nov (15)
- Oct (20)
- Sep (14)
- Aug (9)
5 comments:
Want to talk?
boy, now I feel blue......
i luv you!
i understand a bit, as i was just feeling blah and a little lost...
We all get like that from time to time, lots of changes for all of us, remember you are both loved very much and I am always here to talk or just hang out!
Love, Mom
Change is an interesting thing, and it's necessary for all of us hon. I'm not sure what has you thinking but I love you and you are absolutely a super young woman and I'm in your corner. Take time out of your weekend to come up and just see the room that is "morphing" into a nice comfortable space. OR come pick apples for the family...all of you time to make some pies and applesauce!!Love ya..much..Auntie Dee
Post a Comment