Sunday, September 30, 2007

This is the song I put on I know you'll love it. Even though the lyrics are not so happy. It seems more to me an up beat type; one that is supposed to get others to realize they must change and better their life. Its pretty interesting thought right? :)

6 comments:

Dee said...

Ok now I understand the song a bit more. There are many events that have happened and will happen that ends the world for some. We do have to make changes if we don't want it to continue. I still believe we each have to make a difference in our own world. I might be being a bit lazy at this point in time. Thanks Whit

Dee said...

Ok now I understand the song a bit more. There are many events that have happened and will happen that ends the world for some. We do have to make changes if we don't want it to continue. I still believe we each have to make a difference in our own world. I might be being a bit lazy at this point in time. Thanks Whit

Dee said...

Ok now I understand the song a bit more. There are many events that have happened and will happen that ends the world for some. We do have to make changes if we don't want it to continue. I still believe we each have to make a difference in our own world. I might be being a bit lazy at this point in time. Thanks Whit

Dee said...

Holy smokes, why is everything from me doubling up?

Reme said...

LOVE THIS! I am going to buy it on itunes! Man, you have good taste, must get it from your sister :)

The Best Years said...

You guys are too cool!

Blog Archive