My day has been boring.
I didn't realize how lonely it might be without my 24/7 twin. I wouldn't say its weird how much I miss her, but surprising, I guess. Its something you don't really notice.. I mean I've been by myself many times. But the actuality that I wont see her right away is ... surprising.
Anyway, I was pounced on by my friend Jordan who gave me a 'surprise' today. Which was Becca in a box. And that was pretty great. I went off my new "healthy plan" and had a couple of Micky D's fries with them and we bonded. I spent the day wondering what to do with myself and now I understand why we all have jobs.. not just to get paid.. Its to have something to do. And honestly if we didn't have a job (one we liked at least) life would be that much more boring. That is if you don't have other things to occupy your time. ie kids, animals. In those areas I have nothing. Jack certainly doesn't take much work to entertain. And is less entertaining to me.
The game plan for tomorrow is to pack things and clear out the bedroom. Research airfare to Germany. I plan on visiting my good friend Steph and do a bit of touring while I am in Europe.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- Jun (2)
- Feb (6)
- Jan (1)
- Dec (1)
- Nov (20)
- Oct (9)
- Sep (7)
- Aug (8)
- May (7)
- Apr (2)
- Mar (3)
- Feb (2)
- Jan (7)
- Dec (4)
- Nov (5)
- Oct (7)
- Sep (15)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (1)
- Jun (4)
- May (6)
- Apr (12)
- Mar (5)
- Feb (13)
- Jan (2)
- Dec (2)
- Nov (8)
- Oct (12)
- Sep (11)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (6)
- Jun (8)
- May (1)
- Apr (13)
- Mar (15)
- Feb (12)
- Jan (8)
- Dec (18)
- Nov (15)
- Oct (20)
- Sep (14)
- Aug (9)
2 comments:
Imagine how I feel with not only Reme off to Whittier but you in Bellingham busy with college, friends, job and all....even with a job, husband, house, pets, other interests nothing takes the place of my children especially the two of you! Enjoy your day with Suzy and the kids!
Love, Mom
Hey Whit!!
Know what you mean about missing your sis, no one will ever take her place in your life, but you will adjust and appreciate each other even more.
What is "Becca in a Box".
Get up here and get a job girl, and I can keep you really busy readying your room and I have plenty of animals and chores for the bored young woman!!
Love ya dear girl. Aunt Dee
Post a Comment