Sunday, September 23, 2007

my favorite color? ......... fall of coarse.


The last few days of summer are dwindling down to Monday where I must begin my new existence as a "college student." I'm not so nervous as I was earlier in the week, which I assume is a good sign. I have come up with a new slogan for myself: Nothing Half-Assed. And it seems to be working out. Everything is completed; completed well in fact. I'm not surprised even, because it is all me.
Anyway, back on subject, SCHOOL. The whole point of not being half-assed is that my foray into the unknown (as it were) will be inevitably productive. And that is exactly what I want. Productivity. Huzzah!
Aunt Dee and I have been slowly but surely, turning the room into a glorious area. Now it doesn't look like much, but I can truly see the potential. Amazing how much work goes into one small, teeny, little area. I am of coarse talking about the closet. :D So much "things."
I love the feeling of all the hard work I am putting into it. Something is being accomplished and I am apart of that accomplishment. Pure perfection. Well that may be pushing it.... whatever :) I know its grand.

Tomorrow I believe I will put on some make-up and actually look like a decent human for once and go out! I will be on a Mission to get a J-O-B. GGGrrrrreat!

BUT, for now I would like to get some much needed sleep.

And I know you would like to see a picture of my bathroom.. I need hooks and shelves. Thats why the towel is on the other mirror.

3 comments:

The Best Years said...

Whitney, your room is looking great, the tile is down already! I like what you did in your bathroom...I also like that you have taken such ownership of the renovation of your space, good job kiddo. I will give you a call after I get the kids to Suzy's. Arezuh will stay a few days with her. It has been fun. Love you very much sweetheart. I am really looking forward to seeing the end product.

Mom

Reme said...

It looks good Whit, I love it when I have my space perfect and can feel like it is my niche. It is even sweeter when you get to work on it. luv ya

Mrs. Stidham said...

Love the place... I have no excuse why I haven't been over there to see all your hard work but I am sorry I will try to meet up with you this week. Life is going good. I started a blog today we will see how that works out for me. I love you and I hope you know I am here for you if you need ANYTHING! Hopefully, I will be able to see you Wednesday night or maybe this weekend if I don't go down south for the weekend to spend time with my friend. Well I love you a ton and Hope your 1st day of school was fun! You are a great person and you are loved a ton never forget that! If you ever want to go horseback riding you know where to go! Love you! Amanda

Blog Archive