Sunday, October 14, 2007

pumpkins and kitty collars



I carved some pumpkins today!









I looooooooooooooooove to carve pumpkins :)

And Mom and I bought Harry a new collar along with many other accessories ... He's pretty stoked as you can tell.

6 comments:

Vevags said...

Whit, He is one handsome dude! I know he will look way different soon. It's amazing what love and food will do. Nice pumpkin!!!

Madolyn Miller said...

sweet pumpkin... and harry is so cute lol reminds me of when we found itchy.. seriously he was around that skinny and now look at his fat ass... he's reppin 17 lbs. or more haha... so hows whatcom? dude i blogged on my moms profile cause i couldnt figure out my shitt haha... alright miss you and love you

Dee said...

Whitney I appreciate your kind and loving heart. I hope Harry is with you for a long time.

The M&M Gang...its where its at said...

whit, you are as bad as Aunt Mel takin in all the strays, but Harry is so cute. Great pumpkins too. Love you

The Best Years said...

Super good looking pumpkin kiddo...Harry is wonderful, he will fatten up and be your best friend! He is a lucky kitty cat to have found you. Love ya, Mom

Reme said...

Very creative pumpkin!

Blog Archive