SO... today I got hit on, while driving the forklift... TWICE.
Who would have thought.. right?
It was pretty funny, the first guy asked me if I come here often and that he wanted to make me famous... He was a least a little younger than the other guy.. who told me he might have to hire me away.. Probably to live in his harem with other young forklift ladies.. :0
Gracious, a girl could get used to this kind of thing!!
Friday, November 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- Jun (2)
- Feb (6)
- Jan (1)
- Dec (1)
- Nov (20)
- Oct (9)
- Sep (7)
- Aug (8)
- May (7)
- Apr (2)
- Mar (3)
- Feb (2)
- Jan (7)
- Dec (4)
- Nov (5)
- Oct (7)
- Sep (15)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (1)
- Jun (4)
- May (6)
- Apr (12)
- Mar (5)
- Feb (13)
- Jan (2)
- Dec (2)
- Nov (8)
- Oct (12)
- Sep (11)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (6)
- Jun (8)
- May (1)
- Apr (13)
- Mar (15)
- Feb (12)
- Jan (8)
- Dec (18)
- Nov (15)
- Oct (20)
- Sep (14)
- Aug (9)
3 comments:
You know I have never actually heard of a forklift harem...hmmm...interesting...you know I would really like to know what the word for a male harem is...
Gigolo's are probably the closest thing to a female kept for a males pleasure, in this case a gigolo is for the pleasure of a female....not that either of you need to be considering such a thing...:) As always Whit I love your sense of humor, was fun seeing you today and helping out with more stuff in your room. I love you beautiful FL girl!
Mom
Whit..you are adorable..aunt dee
Post a Comment