Tuesday, January 22, 2008
The essay below is very long and involved. Some pats on the back would be nice though, since I jumped over my writers block and wrote this beauty in under 2 hours. How amazing am I? Yes, that is quite self-centered so as my prize I think I'll sleep on my successfulness and a picture of Reme and I in Rome....... : ) .............G'night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- Jun (2)
- Feb (6)
- Jan (1)
- Dec (1)
- Nov (20)
- Oct (9)
- Sep (7)
- Aug (8)
- May (7)
- Apr (2)
- Mar (3)
- Feb (2)
- Jan (7)
- Dec (4)
- Nov (5)
- Oct (7)
- Sep (15)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (1)
- Jun (4)
- May (6)
- Apr (12)
- Mar (5)
- Feb (13)
- Jan (2)
- Dec (2)
- Nov (8)
- Oct (12)
- Sep (11)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (6)
- Jun (8)
- May (1)
- Apr (13)
- Mar (15)
- Feb (12)
- Jan (8)
- Dec (18)
- Nov (15)
- Oct (20)
- Sep (14)
- Aug (9)
5 comments:
I love you Whitney!
Good times in Europe with you two! Love you sweetheart!
Mom
tomorrow you are mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Whit! Long time no see. I heard that you are staying with your Aunt Dee, that should give you your animal fix. I hope all is well, seems like it. Can't believe you have been to Rome and London, some great adventures I bet?! You and Reme look so grown up, kinda makes me feel old. Well just wanted to stop in to say hello, tell all that I say hello. Thank you for stopping in at our blog.
oh, by the way this is Yo, not some strange man named Chris Powell trying to seduce you...
Post a Comment