I'm so excited to scrapbook this weekend! Its the same feeling as when you get new clothes and you can barely contain yourself, and the wish to wear them is just as important as wanting them to stay fresh and new!! I have so many cool ideas of what I should do that I can't even concentrate on studying for math or reading for English or research for biology! Ah I'm screwed for this week.
well ... . . ... .. . ... . . :) At least I can face it.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- Jun (2)
- Feb (6)
- Jan (1)
- Dec (1)
- Nov (20)
- Oct (9)
- Sep (7)
- Aug (8)
- May (7)
- Apr (2)
- Mar (3)
- Feb (2)
- Jan (7)
- Dec (4)
- Nov (5)
- Oct (7)
- Sep (15)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (1)
- Jun (4)
- May (6)
- Apr (12)
- Mar (5)
- Feb (13)
- Jan (2)
- Dec (2)
- Nov (8)
- Oct (12)
- Sep (11)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (6)
- Jun (8)
- May (1)
- Apr (13)
- Mar (15)
- Feb (12)
- Jan (8)
- Dec (18)
- Nov (15)
- Oct (20)
- Sep (14)
- Aug (9)
3 comments:
Glad you are excited Whitney, we are all going to have so much fun having you there this weekend, for inspiration and just plain good fun! Unable to find your college board log in and password. You may have to call them to get everything reset. Love you sweetheart!
Mom
It will be fun! Be prepared for a busy, productive, and very fun night and day.
I never thought to see the day when you scrap-happy like the rest of the family. Even the mightiest of us fall, I guess... :) Have fun with out me!
Post a Comment