Well, its raining. Like usual and thats ok.. it feels like a rainy day to me. All I want to do is curl up and read a book. But since homework calls its not likely to happen in a long while. LAST WEEK for me though!! sighhhhhhhh..
2 more test and 2 more regular assignments and finito! mmmm new chocolate chips taste so good.................
I really miss Reme, by the way. But two more weeks until we reunite. And in some cases it will be forever until then.
Just an update then. the quarter is almost over and I am chomping at the bit to be done with it..... well at least until next quarter. Cheers! :) and happy St Patrick's Day!!!!!
PS: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DOUG!!!!!!!
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- Jun (2)
- Feb (6)
- Jan (1)
- Dec (1)
- Nov (20)
- Oct (9)
- Sep (7)
- Aug (8)
- May (7)
- Apr (2)
- Mar (3)
- Feb (2)
- Jan (7)
- Dec (4)
- Nov (5)
- Oct (7)
- Sep (15)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (1)
- Jun (4)
- May (6)
- Apr (12)
- Mar (5)
- Feb (13)
- Jan (2)
- Dec (2)
- Nov (8)
- Oct (12)
- Sep (11)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (6)
- Jun (8)
- May (1)
- Apr (13)
- Mar (15)
- Feb (12)
- Jan (8)
- Dec (18)
- Nov (15)
- Oct (20)
- Sep (14)
- Aug (9)
1 comment:
And a Happy St. Paddy's Day to you miss! Easter first...will be a lot of fun and I can't wait to see Reme as well. Doug and I had a very nice dinner at the Crab Cracker, we had the Alaskan Halibut in a Buerre Blanc creme sauce (probably did not spell the first part of that sauce correctly) it was delicious though. We are back in harmony with one another....and are looking forward to time with our girls! I love you very much.
Mom
Post a Comment