I just posted my first essay of spring quarter. Its not very long or involved, in fact, I had a lot of trouble with it. Mostly getting my opinion in and such. But its finished and thats all that matters. If anyone wishes to be a critic be my guest (assuming you get to it in time, its due tomorrow).
We have been reading the Canterbury Tales in my BritLit class. Honestly, we do not have the translated version or at least one I can understand. But the synopsis and discussion helped. We read the Miller's Tale. And geez. I can only tell you to read it and carefully. I think my classes should dumb it down a bit because I feel like I only have 2% of my brain left and working. (which of course is being taken up by breathing...and maybe showering). No room is left.
I'm anxious for summer, and just that menial labor that requires no thought--at least I hope not.
Anyway. Aunt Dee is telling me that she is having a fabulous time in San Antonio, shes bursting with new and exciting stories everyday! :)
Well that calls for an audios.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- Jun (2)
- Feb (6)
- Jan (1)
- Dec (1)
- Nov (20)
- Oct (9)
- Sep (7)
- Aug (8)
- May (7)
- Apr (2)
- Mar (3)
- Feb (2)
- Jan (7)
- Dec (4)
- Nov (5)
- Oct (7)
- Sep (15)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (1)
- Jun (4)
- May (6)
- Apr (12)
- Mar (5)
- Feb (13)
- Jan (2)
- Dec (2)
- Nov (8)
- Oct (12)
- Sep (11)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (6)
- Jun (8)
- May (1)
- Apr (13)
- Mar (15)
- Feb (12)
- Jan (8)
- Dec (18)
- Nov (15)
- Oct (20)
- Sep (14)
- Aug (9)
3 comments:
i hope you and the kamerster are having fun together. Tell Dee hi next time you talk to her. Good luck in all your classes. Love and miss you!
...maybe showering? Don't underrate yourself, I know you can shower and think concept thoughts about literature and at the same time too. You reminded me for some reason of our trip to Barnes n Noble over spring break. Haven't had time to read anything fun for a while and I'm sad :( Soon summer will be here, just four more weeks to go!
OMG I can't believe Reme has a boyfriend...how cool... now if Dee has her way you will have kamerons teacher...just joking. You will meet someone special in Oregon I am sure but you just better know you still have to move back to Washington when you are done with school. I can't view Remes blog anymore so tell her Congrats for me! Anyhow, hope you had a great week with Mr. Kameron. I can't wait to have you over to the house soon. I might have to take you up on coming over to help decorate or just BS well I decorate... I am super excited and you will have to come over soon after we get the keys and we will have to have a b-day going away dinner for you before you move from Dee's. Okay gotta finish packing like crazy. Love you lots. Miss you!
Amanda
Post a Comment