We are everything we ingest... So nourish yourself.
You mean for your viewing pleasure right? :) I will call you tonight, have a good day sweetheart.Love, Mom
Wow, that boy has got THIGHS...seriously I did not realize how many muscles make up a leg. Geez. Well he certainly is cute with a nice bod. You will have to pay a call when you got to New Zealand. :)
he is a fine brother... he reminds me of the new england patriots tom brady... maybe a little sexier haha!
RUGBY IS COOL, BUT PERHAPS KARATE IS BETTER? LOVE YOU
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You mean for your viewing pleasure right? :) I will call you tonight, have a good day sweetheart.
Love, Mom
Wow, that boy has got THIGHS...seriously I did not realize how many muscles make up a leg. Geez. Well he certainly is cute with a nice bod. You will have to pay a call when you got to New Zealand. :)
he is a fine brother... he reminds me of the new england patriots tom brady... maybe a little sexier haha!
RUGBY IS COOL, BUT PERHAPS KARATE IS BETTER? LOVE YOU
Post a Comment