Hey everybody! Today was a very cool day. We spent the morning measuring how tall some of our trees were.. that is the big swing and the low zip. So I climbed the 63 foot big swing and Stephanie climbed the 40 foot low zip. And in the afternoon we did the high ropes course. Which was intense!! Its wobbles and wiggles and is extremely difficult. My friend Cathy took some photos but I'll have to get them from her first.
But what I have here is the pictures Steph and I took today. Enjoy. Love to all.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- Jun (2)
- Feb (6)
- Jan (1)
- Dec (1)
- Nov (20)
- Oct (9)
- Sep (7)
- Aug (8)
- May (7)
- Apr (2)
- Mar (3)
- Feb (2)
- Jan (7)
- Dec (4)
- Nov (5)
- Oct (7)
- Sep (15)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (1)
- Jun (4)
- May (6)
- Apr (12)
- Mar (5)
- Feb (13)
- Jan (2)
- Dec (2)
- Nov (8)
- Oct (12)
- Sep (11)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (6)
- Jun (8)
- May (1)
- Apr (13)
- Mar (15)
- Feb (12)
- Jan (8)
- Dec (18)
- Nov (15)
- Oct (20)
- Sep (14)
- Aug (9)







4 comments:
Wow that is very cool! You are having way too much fun to call it work! Snakes, Iquana's, tall trees to climb, horses and friends....pretty nice. I am going to see if I can get Suzy, Lina and the kids to come out with me tomorrow to visit you...would that be okay? I know Reme plans to as well. Love ya, Mom
I see all that nonsense about having a "routine" job that gets "as boring as any other" was just to make me feel better about my routine job!! Oh well I forgive you for having more fun...but next summer, I am forsaking the routine job for something more exciting...(mysterious laugh- ha ha ha)
Love "meme"
WHITTERS, We had so much fun with you yesterday! Your ability to lead and teach about the camp area and inhabitants is amazing. You are one talented lady!
O.K. where do I apply? But do you have to be liked by the snake or is it optional?
Post a Comment