Will be extremely busy. So here's the run down:
5:45: wake up go to crew till 7:00
7:30 eat breakfast till 8:00
8:00 till 9:00 get ready for class at 9:15
9:15-10:20 > Algebra
10:30-12:30 > Getting schooled by Lindsey at handball (btw I am joining the Handball team)
1:00-1:50 Spanish
2:00-3:00 EAT LUNCH / STUDY
3:30-4:20 Sociology --take a 20 min breath
4:45-6:20 Ethics and Society
And I am dead.
I wasn't so much as gripping as writing it out so I can understand it. :) ... so what am I still doing chatting... Right .. GOODNIGHT
PS I have work on Saturday and Sunday as well. I love being busy.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- Jun (2)
- Feb (6)
- Jan (1)
- Dec (1)
- Nov (20)
- Oct (9)
- Sep (7)
- Aug (8)
- May (7)
- Apr (2)
- Mar (3)
- Feb (2)
- Jan (7)
- Dec (4)
- Nov (5)
- Oct (7)
- Sep (15)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (1)
- Jun (4)
- May (6)
- Apr (12)
- Mar (5)
- Feb (13)
- Jan (2)
- Dec (2)
- Nov (8)
- Oct (12)
- Sep (11)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (6)
- Jun (8)
- May (1)
- Apr (13)
- Mar (15)
- Feb (12)
- Jan (8)
- Dec (18)
- Nov (15)
- Oct (20)
- Sep (14)
- Aug (9)
2 comments:
Wow! That's a busy schedule....handball and crew! I am so glad you are happy sweetheart. I sent the package today...will arrive by Tuesday. Let's talk tomorrow in between your busy schedule. Love you so much...Momma.
Whit, sounds fun and busy...I too am one of those people who love to be busy otherwise I am getting into trouble or at least that is what I used to do. Now i am a little less interesting( but only a little). love you
Post a Comment