This morning at 6:40 AM crew turned into one enjoyable sport. THANK GOODNESS! I was seriously debating its merits on Monday, mainly due to my frustration and outrage at some participants competitive streak and willingness to be serious. Losers. Anyway.. completely different story this morning.
Mainly it was Anna I rowing the entire shell but at least we were on time and it felt wonderful. My legs ache, my neck hurts too but that is a minor set back. I believe next week will be taking 2 boats out on the water, which should prove interesting. I wish I could take pictures, but since I have lack of camera that shoots well at night. . . thats how it goes.
Update on math: tomorrow I will be taking a retest on 3 questions (they have multiple questions underneath a, b, c, .. etc) and I will study like mad tonight. I got some help from the prof on Wednesday and he spelled it out pretty clearly what I needed to do. So I shall look at those examples and figure out my plan of attack.. and kick maths' ass!
Hope everyone is having a lovely Thursday!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- Jun (2)
- Feb (6)
- Jan (1)
- Dec (1)
- Nov (20)
- Oct (9)
- Sep (7)
- Aug (8)
- May (7)
- Apr (2)
- Mar (3)
- Feb (2)
- Jan (7)
- Dec (4)
- Nov (5)
- Oct (7)
- Sep (15)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (1)
- Jun (4)
- May (6)
- Apr (12)
- Mar (5)
- Feb (13)
- Jan (2)
- Dec (2)
- Nov (8)
- Oct (12)
- Sep (11)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (6)
- Jun (8)
- May (1)
- Apr (13)
- Mar (15)
- Feb (12)
- Jan (8)
- Dec (18)
- Nov (15)
- Oct (20)
- Sep (14)
- Aug (9)
4 comments:
I hope the math thing is successful. Don't worry it's not the only subject in the world. You'll get it, just try relaxing and bug the heck out of the teacher until you get it!!
You are a brave soul with the crewing..so early, so hard, so cold. I admire you Whit. Love you Auntie Dee
Outstanding Whit, you are in our thoughts and we are looking forward to seeing you when we get back. Suzy said she would bring the kids and pick you up from the train, be sure to give her a call. We are on our way to pick up a few things, it is rainy in Boston but already seeing really cool homes as we headed out to the Marriott where we are staying. Let's talk tonight. Remember we are three hours ahead. Glad Crew is working out for you. We are so proud of you Whit! Love you, Mom
That's great I know you will math butt :) I'm glad crew is going well for you, I still have to work on my dedication to my sport...Anyway, lets talk soon,love you
P.s. so jealous that you get to go home!
Whit, you hang in there........know youre working your ass off. Love your pics. Looks like you are having some fun times. love you
Post a Comment