Tuesday, November 4, 2008

"All Things Are Possible"

I just got off work and proceeded immediately to call Reme and rejoice over the victory of Obama. I also watched the speech from McCain too and I agree that we need not be divided because of political preferences, but untied under the pride that we have for this country.

I am proud to be an American and I have hope for the future.








Mom, we're all Americans and my vote counted the same as yours did.

6 comments:

Reme said...

Yes this is probably the most patriotic I have felt in a long time. It feels pretty good

Dee said...

Your vote counted for sure!! It was the young people of this country like yourself that made the difference in this election. That is the way it should be. YOU will make the difference in the future. Isn't it wonderful to live in a country that RESPECTS the differences in others. We can feel patriotic and not shame in our leaders..that is the change!! Love you Whit!!

The Best Years said...

Never doubted that your vote counts! I love you Whit.

Mom

Bry said...

Obama's speech and McCain's speech were amazing! I have never felt so alive and so enthusiastic to be American in my life! WOW!

Dee said...

Hey Whit
Where are you working hon?
Love you

The M&M Gang...its where its at said...

Whit, way to go! Election day was pretty amazing..feels sooo good to get it right for a change. love you

Blog Archive