Friday, November 14, 2008

For Reme:

I started watching True Blood! oh.. my.. goodness.. not only am I addicted, my friend Shauna is as well. We had time before exmb class and I picked that show--we were almost late to class.

It is most excellent, although I think I would feel very uncomfortable watching it with my mother. So suffice to say mom I wont pass the suggestion on to you, dunno if it would be something you would appreciate :)

Vampires mmmmm.

In other news. I made a calendar for what I need to complete for the last bit of the semester, which surprisingly isn't much. I only have 6 days of classes spaced over three weeks! And more good news: I get off a week early. My last finals, essays etc are all due the 5th of December!

In other words I only have one week after Thanksgiving holiday and I'm finished with the semester! Whew! :)

I registered for classes for spring: Spanish 102, Algebra (ugh), General Bio, Foundations of Education, and Yoga. Pretty cool huh.

Well I have some medical ethics reading calling my name! Love to all.

6 comments:

The Best Years said...

Did you get your package? Said it would be delivered to you today. I hope so otherwise you will have to wait till Monday. :) It will be a nice long break between semesters and I believe enough time to get some good math tutoring in. I am looking forward to seeing you sweetheart. Did you get your train ticket changed to Monday? I will call you once my phone is charged. Love you, Mom

Reme said...

Ha I told you Bill is incredibly sexy and delicious! You would love our TrueBlood groups on Sundays when we get together to watch it at Lilia's house. Love you!

Madolyn Miller said...

lol true blood ... steves sister loves that show its like always on when i go there!

Dee said...

Sounds a bit creepy! True blood and vampires. Good luck with the classes dear. It will be good to see you in December. I love you!!

Mrs. Stidham said...

I LOVE AND MISS YOU... can't wait to see you at Christmas time. Hey write me and e-mail or send a text once in a while or something I miss you. amandanicole528@yahoo.com. HOW IS SCHOOL GOING???

LOVE YOU TONS!

Bry said...

psssttt
Dont fall in love with Bill.....
hes just like all men in the end (well at least in the books). ps - read the books! They are addicting!!!!

Blog Archive