Sunday, February 15, 2009

Lazy Sundays.

So, right now I am using Teri's computer.. her mom and sister came to visit her for V-day...very sweet .. and I am kind of jealous. Anyway yesterday Juan, Kathrine and I went to Cannon Beach. Its only about and hour and an -ish away :) We had a great time, and I took pictures, I will load them once my battery parts come in. I finished the day watching the Vagina Monologues (weird cause I went to it by myself, felt really lonely not having anyone to laugh with... oh well good show) Then I went over to Juan's for a couple movies, we watched Pineapple Express and Max Payne. Pineapple Express was funny and Max Payne was a joke, terrible plot. Anyway today will be full of homework and more sleeping. I miss you all, and that means each and everyone of you.

7 comments:

The Best Years said...

We miss you too Whitney girl....today I am making some special cookies to send to you and your sister! The Vagina Monologues sounds like an interesting movie :) you need to fill me in on the Sylvan situation so I know how much to budget. Doug mailed your package of things you needed priority so hopefully you will get it on Monday or Tuesday. Love you . Mom

Reme said...

Yikes mom is sending special cookies, hopefully by the time I get them I will have developed will power :) Ah well. Sounds like you had fun , I do love Cannon Beach. And I would have visited you for V-Day but its a little ways away from Whittier :( Where did you see the Vagina Monologues? They were showing it at school? Love ya
Reme

Dee said...

Hi Whitney
You know I wanted to surprise you and drive down and visit you this weekend but I didn't get paid enough this week to afford a motel and the drive. But I will do it one of these weekends. Thats why I asked what you were doing for Valentines Day!I love you dear girl. Aunt Dee

Whitney Shae said...

OH!! That would have been awesome Aunt Dee!!! I would have loved that :)

suzy q said...

So weird. We rented Pineapple Express and Babylon AD but almost rented Max Payne.
Pineapple express made me laugh! I love the foot out the window scene.
The young drug dealer was hot..
Happy Valentines dear sis!

Mrs. Stidham said...

Who is Juan??? BF or just friend? I have yet to see the Pineapple Express but I want to. Is it funny?

LOVE YOU!

Whitney Shae said...

Juan is from Ecuador.. no he is not my boyfriend. His girlfriend is in England and is a good friend of mine :) You're silly... me have boyfriend? HA!

Blog Archive