
Reme, myself, and a friend (Stephanie) are planning a trip two summers from now to go to Peru.... not Portugal... Backpacking, tourism and the like. Wondering if maybe you'd like to attend... and since you don't return your phone calls I decided to try this mode of communication first.
4 comments:
Whit, if you have Ty's email send him an email with your contact info, address etc. Feeling better today, going back to work. Love you Mom
Okay I just tried to comment on "Fro Gro" again and it said there was a duplication error which means I DID comment the first time, its just not showing up. Anyway, have fun at lab, you will do superbly. Today's word is "Draconian" : of, relating to, or characteristic of Draco 2) cruel, also severe (Think Draco Malfoy and marvel at the genius of J.K. Rowling.
Smart girl Whit!! Perfect way to get to Ty!
Wit,
Peru rocks. We can see Machu Pichu and then go across the border and see the bullfights in Spain. Awesome!
How long you planning on going? All summer? Few weeks? Overnight?
I've wanted to see Peru for a long time, probably near the top of my list of places I'd like to see before I die.
I'm game.
Just my luck my first trip alone with three girls and two are my cousins. Figures. Is your friend hot? Single? Doesn't matter. Surely there are pretty natives meandering about, looking to take advantage of American tourists.
PS
I really do know Peru isn't next to Spain. Usually. Most days. I think.
PPS
You're knew nickname is Wit. Get it? I know. You can tell me I'm a genius in person. Bring a tribute with ya next time.
Ty
Post a Comment