Monday, March 9, 2009

Fun Seattle Pics...





7 comments:

The Best Years said...

Fun weekend Whit, Katherine is a very nice person, I like her a lot. I love you. Mom

Dee said...

Looks like you hit the hot spots! You have a good eye Whitney. Have a good week. love you aunt dee

Reme said...

Cool pics, talk to you more later :) love ya

Lina A. Sikes said...

I can't remember the last time when the girls and I went out and had this much fun. Katherine is so kind, she has an amazing smile!! The girls and I will never forget this night out with you three. Despite the cold rain, we went out there and had such a magical time!! I love how it is possible to make the sweetest memories on a last minute outing!! I am sending you long hugs and lots of love, we miss you already,

Lina

Dee said...

It's interesting how we all share this compulsion to take pictures of our feet when walking on the sand! I love it..hope to see you soon dear Whit.
love you
aunt dee

suzy q said...

I will miss you this weekend... I'll eat your piece of cake... Cute pictures in downtown!

Reme said...

POST SOMETHING NEW! What is going on in your life?

Blog Archive