Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cadbury Eggs.

So since I wont be making it up for Easter (yes I can hear the sounds of agony in the background) I bought myself some Royal Dark-Cadbury Mini Eggs, which was probably a mistake in of itself. Note carnage below.


Really T-ed off at my bio professor, who yet again had deemed my test C worthy. Sadly this grade wont float--no pun intended... or maybe it was ...? Anyway. This class is beyond frustrating... because my good friend Katherine--who studies the same amount as I do.. and I know cause we study together--gets an A for her efforts. I want more concepts and less spelling.. then I would be getting an A too! errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggrrrrrrrrrrr.

Anyway... Momma just want to let you know I am thoroughly enjoying my Keith Urban, and I have decided that he will leave Nicole for me. ( :

I'd leave Nicole for me... haha ;)

Doing REALLY well... especially with my new tan... yeah you see it don't lie!

Thinking I'll make some Pico de Gillo this weekend and engorge myself on that rather than Cadbury Mini Eggs.

Happy Easter to everyone. Te quiero.


PS: Tyler could you send me some books of your favorite Spanish authors? Pablo and I are good friends... I am too cheap to go buy some.... or give me a list and I will check la biblioteca for them :)

9 comments:

The Best Years said...

You are so funny Whitney, I like the picture you took of yourself, such pretty green eyes you have! Doug is addicted to the dark chocolate Cadbury eggs! I am going to miss you and your sister so much this Easter. Did you know it is 20 years since Dee started hosting these? I added some cute pics of you and Reme on my blog. Been feeling particularly nostalgic lately. Hang in there on you bio, you will get it! Say hello to Katherine, talk to you this weekend. Love, Mom

The Best Years said...

Oh...glad you liked Keith, don't think him leaving Nicole is going to work out but hey one can always dream, fantasize whatever right? Pierce Brosnan comes to mind :)

Mrs. Stidham said...

Keith could leave Nicole for you... I see it in future dreams. Love you. Going to miss my Whit on Easter but we all know your heart will be with us. Love you tons. HAPPY EASTER my WHIT. (PS- Cadbury Eggs are a weakness of mine too. good thing they out all year long!)

Reme said...

Yeah yeah, you're tan after one day, big deal...I'm still darker! Not that this is a contest, because if it were we would both get skin cancer. And I say yes to cadburry eggs and yes to Keith Urban :) Did you read Isabelle Allende yet? Don't stress about your bio, I have a feeling it will click. Je t'aime! Et aussi, j'ai un "A" sur mon examen pour le semestre. Je suis si excite! Alors, j'enseigne le francais a toi avec ces phrases.

Whitney Shae said...

Man, I really can't read french!

Dee said...

Man I can't read french either. Looks like a bunch of random letters.
I am SO disappointed that you will not be here this weekend for Easter. You've been home so much i just assumed it would be do-able. It will not be as much fun without you and your sister!!You have been here every year. Auntie Dee is sad...
Your picture is beautiful, as usual!
Keep your spirits up as far as school work, you'll do okay!
Love you Whit!

Whitney Shae said...

Sorry Auntie! I wasted my money all those other times :(

Reme said...

P.S. In light of our "new" honest relationship...everything before was a lie? Geesh.

Mrs. Stidham said...

LOL... It was so good to see you Whit. Sorry we didn't get to spend more time but just seeing you can make anyones day and Easter. I miss you. Happy Easter. Missed you to Reme. Yes LIES... but it made it for a wonderful suprise maybe soon we will see you too.

Blog Archive