First things first: Reme I miss you.
Second: Tonight I went to a talk about Flamenco music; they played, they sang, and it was beautiful. Immediately I wish that I could sing like her. She was simply amazing. Very moving vocals (even though I didn't understand a word--but apparently she doesn't speak Spanish either) Anyway, it completed a cultural activity required for my Spanish class and it was fun to boot! :)
I have two major tests on Friday in which I am nail-biting currently. Biology and my nemesis: Algebra. I can't wait for the weekend.
Well, I am off to study. Goodnight to all :)
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- Jun (2)
- Feb (6)
- Jan (1)
- Dec (1)
- Nov (20)
- Oct (9)
- Sep (7)
- Aug (8)
- May (7)
- Apr (2)
- Mar (3)
- Feb (2)
- Jan (7)
- Dec (4)
- Nov (5)
- Oct (7)
- Sep (15)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (1)
- Jun (4)
- May (6)
- Apr (12)
- Mar (5)
- Feb (13)
- Jan (2)
- Dec (2)
- Nov (8)
- Oct (12)
- Sep (11)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (6)
- Jun (8)
- May (1)
- Apr (13)
- Mar (15)
- Feb (12)
- Jan (8)
- Dec (18)
- Nov (15)
- Oct (20)
- Sep (14)
- Aug (9)
3 comments:
Good night my love, sleep well. Mom
Good night dear Whit. Study and RELAX. Believe in yourself honey!! You'll be fine. Love you, Aunt Dee
Rems came over to scrap and visit! It was so fun. We must do it together someday. I showed her yours!! I am missing you!
Post a Comment