Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Against the plan...

Hola everybody,

So... on Tuesday night I had a bit of a mishap....... well... a catastrophe. I hurt my knee pretty badly playing soccer with my friends. I go see an orthopedist tomorrow to see what the total damage is, basically right now I cannot walk.. and it hurts quite a bit.

At least this time I wasn't tackled, but it feels about the same.

Wish me luck!

Love to everyone. Send me pills. jk

4 comments:

Reme said...

I do wish you luck! I hope it turns out to be a torn muscle or something that is painful but doesn't require surgery and months of crutches :( Love you!

The Best Years said...

I hope that is the case as well....take it easy tonight Whitney my love and we will see how things go tomorrow. Be sure get someone to get you an ace bandage and keep it up with ice. Ibuprofen for the pain. Doug sends his love as well. Talk to you in the morning. Love, Mom

Lina A. Sikes said...

That SUCKS shmoopsy-pu!! And what Reme said, and I hope you are spoiling yourself every way you can pretty girl, what better time or excuse ay?? Miss you terribly, call if you have a minute

HUGE SQUEEZE YOU TILL YOU CAN'T BREATH HUGS from all us!!

Dee said...

I'm so sorry for the knee injury Whit. Take care of yourself. If you need an auntie to come love ya up close and personal call me..after the weekend.
Seriously, take care, I'm hoping he doc gave you some pain relievers today.
Love you dear..so much!
Aunt Dee

Blog Archive