Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- Jun (2)
- Feb (6)
- Jan (1)
- Dec (1)
- Nov (20)
- Oct (9)
- Sep (7)
- Aug (8)
- May (7)
- Apr (2)
- Mar (3)
- Feb (2)
- Jan (7)
- Dec (4)
- Nov (5)
- Oct (7)
- Sep (15)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (1)
- Jun (4)
- May (6)
- Apr (12)
- Mar (5)
- Feb (13)
- Jan (2)
- Dec (2)
- Nov (8)
- Oct (12)
- Sep (11)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (6)
- Jun (8)
- May (1)
- Apr (13)
- Mar (15)
- Feb (12)
- Jan (8)
- Dec (18)
- Nov (15)
- Oct (20)
- Sep (14)
- Aug (9)
4 comments:
Ouch!
I refuse to watch, I might throw up. Yeah...no wonder. I was never in any doubt that knee surgery hurts. Hope your's isn't giving you too much pain right. Think of pancakes! I am promising myself PB, honey, and bananas on toast for breakfast tomorrow. Something to get me through the rest of finals week.
love ya
Oh, you are so brave Whitney!! For your knees and for showing this on your blog. The drilling..yikes!!
so because i went through that same surgery i was struggling to watch that... freakin disgusting, and how painful to know they ripped my knee open like that! dude best of luck with your surgery, and praying that you get better asap!!! love you whitdog
Post a Comment