So here is a picture of my room :) look at all that floor space!! It is most exciting. And not having to share a bathroom with folks is even better! As you can tell its a bit messy.. I don't think Katherine is fully moved in yet either .. notice her suitcase in the bottom left hand corner! anyway .. I have't found a place to put my boxes yets.. but shortly.On this 3 days weekend's agenda is work work work. From 8am -1pm on BOTH Saturday and Sunday :( and from 3pm-5pm on Monday.. I didn't have big plans anyway.. but I guess this really means not going hiking this weekend for me at all! Oh well.. more time to get homework done right!? In other words.. boring weekend.
Well.. its about 3:40 There's really nothing on my timetable tonight but relaxing from a hectic week.
Great afternoon to all!
4 comments:
I am glad you got moved in and you definitely have more room. Do you guys have a place you can store your containers? Looks like it is going to rain here most of the three days, we may get some house stuff done, more in then out if it rains too much. Doug is working on Monday. I am going to check in with Suzy to see if they are up to anything this weekend. I would love to hangout with them at least one day. Haven't heard much from Nathan, don't know if he is in Chelan, still in Utah or back in Seattle. I left a message on his phone, emailed and blogged and added a note to Facebook with no response so far. He is likely very busy. Let's talk sometime this weekend my love. I miss you pretty girl. Mom
Your room looks huge. I hope I have that luck when I return to Whittier :) Relaxing is a good thing. Did some of that last night. I read the Paris section of my "Lets Go France" book. Very interesting stuff to do when i get there, I can't wait! I am sorry you have to work this weekend, I will be thinking of you.
Love Reme
Nice Room Girl! Work is good for you. Love you
Dee
Your room is adorable. I missed the memo where are you working? Have fun. Love you and hope to see you soon! XOXOXO
Post a Comment