Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pacifico.

For starters how bout a complaint on when computers decide to be random. My laptop is currently under-going some technical difficulties.. the Internet wont open, though it says its connect. Oh well. I am not too worried about it .. the library is not far from me, and is there almost all the time if I need to get my online fix.

Classes are going well. Really well. My Spanish, Latin American history and Expository writing classes are all famous. The teachers are all awesome thus far. I am enjoying the intriguing quality they inspire.

The last few days have been a flood of saying hello to people I remember and had seen a bunch or even a little last year.. its weird being back but good.. in a semi-wholesome small home town sort of way.

Update.. I bumber hit someone on sunday... totally fine .. and everything is good.

Miss you all .. and love you lots.

4 comments:

suzy q said...

kisses!

The Best Years said...

Hi Sweet girl, hope they get your computer fixed soon. I want to be able to Skype and see your pretty face. I like your blog but the orange lettering is hard for me to read against the brown background. I made the text huge so it would show up. :) I miss you, glad you are doing fine and like your classes. You will have to take pictures of your room when you get it fixed up, yourself and Katherine and add to your blog when you get your camera. Let me know when your package arrives. Tonight I watched the Lake House, Doug was on the computer so it was not interrupted. :) Do you remember the movie? We saw it in the theaters a couple of years ago. I am super tired so I will call it a night. I love you very much. Talk to you soon. Love, Mom

Dee said...

I'm glad the fender bender was minor and you're alright.
Ah Whit, that small town semi=wholesome feeling is a good thing.
Your facebook looks like you're having a good time. Just take care of yourself.
It's great the classes are so positive this year. Freshman year is always a bit nuts.
Love you Whit, I look forward to your next entry on your blog.

Madolyn Miller said...

whitttttneyyyyy!!! i miss you already :(.. sounds like your getting everything set up though im excited to come visit sometime soon! i hope :) love you

Blog Archive