Good things have occurred though minus the dull writing about imperialism, tequila effects, Argentina and the like... last night a few friends and I went to dinner then desert. We has Thai food at the famous Forest Grove Pac Thai place, then went on an adventure to the Cheesecake Factory all packed like sardines in my truck, quite funny. We spent the rest of the evening hanging out at Shauna's place listening to good music and laughing.
Right now I am doing what I said I shouldn't... I have 2 more journals left.. so here I go..
'Cept there is even more homework besides history to do. :/ Lawdy, lawdy!
I hope scrapping was great for those who went, and all the rest of you had a restful, weekend! I miss you all <3
5 comments:
Hey Whit, we are anxious to see you too. Good luck with the homework, journaling and all. Glad you had a good evening. Love you. Mom
Box will be mailed in a couple of hours to my baby girl!!!
Halloween Party!!! lookin forward to a little goof time with my favorite goofs:) love you Whit
I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Ahh, procrastination is so EASY to do and then so DIFFICULT to make up when the time comes. It runs in the family Whit. Ohh. the cheesecake factory...definitely a GREAT place for dessert. I don't like Thai food.
And..whats this about "tequila effects"? TSK TSK be careful sweet girl..don't make me worry too much. Love you, keep up the good work at school. See you real soon.
Aunt Dee
Wit,
Halloween party ought to be a blast. I'm a little befuddled in my search for a decent costume. I spent twenty minutes in one of those seasonal Halloween stores in the mall, and I discovered two things.
First, all the stuff was really designed for kids.
Second, EVERY outfit for females was advertised with tall, slender women with enormous tits, short skirts and low cut tops.
There was even an outfit for a Harry Potter schoolgirl at Wizard School (minus the actual HP name, avoiding copyright). And yep, that little ninny had a pretty little wizarding skirt not half past the thigh and a wizarding top slung low in the cleavage and a set of perky peaks that could only have been achieved through sorcery.
So...I don't know that these lessons are worth anything, but there they are.
Sounds like your journals are rather tedious. Hope you make it through them.
This year, we should definitely make a trip into Bellingham again (like we did at Easter) and maybe since Halloween isn't the neo-religious holiday that Easter is we might find someplace that's open.
See ya soon.
Ty
Post a Comment