Friday, October 23, 2009

Our New Blue House...

Maddie says its lavender....

5 comments:

The Best Years said...

It is Flagstone with soon to be adobe trim on the door and windows. That green stuff you see is frog tape. When it is all done it will be nice.

Reme said...

looks gray to me! :)
<3 reme

Dee said...

I think flagstone is a grayish-blue color. How's that for middle of the road? Looks good, but wasn't it that color before? I should pay attention I guess. Love you Whit, so good to see you and just share a hug, one of these days maybe you can come and just hang out with the auntie.

The Best Years said...

It used to be a very dirty taupe or tan color. :) When we get it done I will do a before and after pic. :)

MT Miller said...

Wit,

From the angle of this picture, it looks like you're foundation is off-center. Which makes me thinks Republicans must live inside.

Ha ha!

The bright blue trim around the window and the one side of the door is a nice touch. Good work.

Tyler

Blog Archive