Its raining outside.. again. That really drippy rain too. Big blobs fall on you with the intent of extreme wetness and it works brilliantly. I am soaked. Tonight was my good friend Shauna's dance show. It was excellent. She is quite an amazing dance and far superior to her dance-mates. I can speak freely on this blog right? Wish I had been able to take pictures (wow I sound so much like my mother, sister-in-law and aunties there!). They did a really sinister piece at the end. All the girls looked like demons with their black makeup and blank faces. The motions were jerky, then fluid and it all came together so beautifully.
Anyway... it was a nice evening. I have an essay to work on... two in fact. Oh shoot. Two essays and two quizzes to get through then I can be on my way home. You can't imagine how much I am looking forward to Thanksgiving.. some good, quality R'n R. It shall be wonderful.
Missing you guys quite terribly. Lots of love and big hugs.. and I hope I get to see you over the break! If not Happy Thanksgiving!
3 comments:
Almost done, it will be so good to see you, seems like a long time already since Halloween. :)
I am doing a scrapbook project, trying to do it sitting at my desk, using the space in front of the keyboard. Kind of tight, but at least if I make a mess it is easier to clean up. The kitties are both in here, Pete meowing and Eddie jumped up behind me in the chair. It is raining here too, getting tired of the rain. Feeling tired, need to go to bed soon. Lots to do tomorrow. We are going grocery shopping for Thanksgiving dinner stuff. Doug is off on Monday, he had his back injected again on Friday and took Monday off to give himself some recovery time.
Well my love, finish up your work and come home, we miss you terribly! Love, Momma
Good Luck! Let's me, you and mom talk on Friday on skype? How about at 8:00 a.m. your time? Pretty please?
LOVE
Reme
Wit,
I dated a sinister dancer for a while. She didn't just look like a demon. She really was a demon. As I recall, she had a dance which sounds very similar. Lots of jerking, followed by fluid...huh...maybe your dancer knows my dancer.
Hope your essays aren't frying your brain.
Have a happy Thanksgiving.
Ty
Post a Comment