Monday, November 9, 2009

NOvember.

Oregon is soaked. My entire campus is one giant lake. I think there's been one day (today) that I haven't worn my rain-booties--and I wore hiking shoes today instead. So consensus: yes indeed it is soaked outside.

It's insane that the first week of November has already passed and we're moving ever closer to Thanksgiving, Christmas (Ayeeee!) I am quite looking forward to it. Time is flying, remeber August? Shoot.. not sure if I even do.. its so far passed.

Currently I am listening to Christmas music, have been for the last week; there is just something so cheery about it. Christmas music always makes me feel better. More homesick.. but better. In the morning I usually put on A Charlie Brown's Christmas (on youtube parts 1-4) and just eat cereal. Only thing missing is the family. So to make everyone feel MY Christmas spirit I suggest watching The Family Stone. One of my favorite movies.. it just reminds me so much of us as a family.

Ok, lots of work to do. I am trying to be productive now. Its working :)
Love and rest, See you all soon!

4 comments:

The Best Years said...

I can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving! How are you feeling? Did you get to the doc today? Did Reme tell you she has not heard from Yasmine yet and she will end up losing her ticket, as she cannot exchange and the only way to get a refund is by being sick, or death in the family etc. Bummer, but that is the way it is. I wonder what is up with Yasmine? Morocco is too much of an unknown for Reme to just go on faith. She would be arriving late at night and have no idea where Yasmine lives. Anyway my love, your post sounds quite cheerful, it is raining like crazy here as well. I love you. Mom

Reme said...

Christmas music ! Charlie Brown! I am sure that Ranyah shares your enthusiasm here ("Whair Chahlie Brow' ?")Remember that story? I can't wait...homework today. Love ya

Dee said...

Yes I agree November is a wet one. I also love Christmas music! Kam is asking to go to the Science Center today, I'm thinking about it. At least he would learn something. Long drive, but don't usually mind it. Take care dear Whit, I hope you get to feeling better.

Reme said...

Hey girly! I demand you post something else! I want some visual proof that you are still alive...

Blog Archive