Saturday, January 23, 2010

those two missing edge pieces better be in that pile or I might just go mad...



7 comments:

Reme said...

Yikes! I think I might go mad if those pieces are missing! Still, you're getting there. Wish I were there to help. I really want to find my Eiffel Tower puzzle and do the same thing. Yours will be totally awesome when you finish it.

Dee said...

YOU ARE SO BRAVE!!

SueAnn said...

Funny girl...such patience and dediacation, can't wait to see the finished product. Love you and miss you Whitney girl. Momma :)

Bry said...

I wish we had enough space to build a puzzle like this in our room. IDEA: I could use Reme's bed. It's a twin xl, so it's long enough and all. I'm sure she won't mind....;)

MT Miller said...

Wit,

Good looking puzzle. But I can tell you right now the pieces aren't there, because...

they're in my pocket!

Ha Ha!

For a fee I'll mail them back to you.

As for killing the Buddha...

The Buddha exists inside you, and is therefore internal. If you were to see the Buddha on the road, this would not be the real Buddha, because the Buddha does not exist outside you. Therefore, you should kill the impostor, for he is not real.

Be well.

Tyler

SueAnn said...

so.....how did Ty get the puzzle pieces?

Reme said...

Okay girlie we need a new post...

SOWISA

<3 Reme

Blog Archive