Monday, May 3, 2010

No talking in the library!!!!

I am sitting in the library and there are these two people across from me who are talking .. rude. Ugh..... my computer is on the fritz again. So I am forced to listen to them joke with one another.. And I am not allowed to creeper on Facebook like I want, because I know the academics around me will judge. Damn. Bet I'll get my homework finished quicker because I'll have nothing else to distract me. Good god.

I have two and a half weeks of school to finish up before I come home.. finals, papers, projects oh my..... Katherine and I have been taking things day by day. Seems like these last two weeks will go by quickly. But thats life eh.. when you need it to go a bit slower it wont.

Its overcast today. Like usual.

PS: No talking in the library.

3 comments:

Reme said...

hypnosis works! I agree talking in the library is obnoxious (unless its about group projects). Speaking of the library, off I go...

Grammy said...

Hey didn't you guys get razzed by someone at the Kirkland library because you were talking...hey just kidding, give your momma a call miss Whit!

Dee said...

Those talkers must not text..slow aren't they.
Love you Whit!

Blog Archive