Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Trying not to be a chicken...

6 comments:

SueAnn said...

Hey Whitney, where is this picture taken, when you went to the hot springs or near where you live? Looks very rustic. :) How are you doing? Want to skype on Sunday? I love you and miss you a lot! Mom

Whitney Shae said...

Yes this is in Papallacta too.

I am good. Mountains of homework. I have a essay due Thursday in Spanish about a tribe pre-Inca. I don't want to write it :/

Skype on Sunday. Kath and I haven't made plans yet.. we might go back to Papallacta. For another relaxing time. I'll email you. Love you! -W

Grammy said...

Ok, good luck with the essay. Just start, it will come to you. Love you. Mom

Dee said...

I like this photo. Good luck with the paper. I think Mom is right..just start..and why don't you want to do it? Aren't you there to further your education? Were you pulling my leg, and really you just want to go back to the springs and check out cute guys??Huh Huh...yeah I know! lol Love you beautiful, and you're not a chicken.

suzy q said...

Is that a chicken or a rooster? : )

Whitney Shae said...

touche suzy!

Blog Archive