Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- Jun (2)
- Feb (6)
- Jan (1)
- Dec (1)
- Nov (20)
- Oct (9)
- Sep (7)
- Aug (8)
- May (7)
- Apr (2)
- Mar (3)
- Feb (2)
- Jan (7)
- Dec (4)
- Nov (5)
- Oct (7)
- Sep (15)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (1)
- Jun (4)
- May (6)
- Apr (12)
- Mar (5)
- Feb (13)
- Jan (2)
- Dec (2)
- Nov (8)
- Oct (12)
- Sep (11)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (6)
- Jun (8)
- May (1)
- Apr (13)
- Mar (15)
- Feb (12)
- Jan (8)
- Dec (18)
- Nov (15)
- Oct (20)
- Sep (14)
- Aug (9)
4 comments:
We had soup today also!! and corn bread... and outside, RAIN...
It has not stopped all day.
I need to video tape the heavy rains, because it is amazing the power behind some of these rainstorms...
write when you get a moment!
Cool picture! I like the juxtaposition of the soup bowls and Katherine. It is definitely soup kind of weather.
Gorgeous, love the pictures Whitney! and thank you for them, they do give a feel of what the place is like.
Yeah, soup weather is right!! Our neighborhood is looking spookier by the day, I'm excited for a Halloween weekend as a fam. Nathan's been working alot, so it'll be nice to have our little fam all together.
Smootches!
Hi Sweetie
Geez just realized I've been lazy about checking the blog of late. Just tired, the reason.
The soup looks good, not guinea pig is it? lol
I've been making my own soup for a couple of weeks now. A very comforting AND healthy food.
I am so glad you are there with your friend, I don't think you'd like it all if you didn't have her.
Take care dear niece.
Look out for wolves in sheeps clothing! They're everywhere.
Aunt Dee
Post a Comment