Sunday, January 30, 2011

Estos días...

la empieza de guiso de carne
la camita, lleno...

ventana sin barrotes



aguacate triste



Burrito mágico



2 comments:

SueAnn said...

Like your pictures Whitney...say what did you do with that folding table we got you last year to put your puzzles on? Would it fit in your room? I like that the window is right next to your desk, lots of natural light. I am just finishing up cleaning the office/bedroom. Got the scrapbooking stuff out of the living room. Doug went to the dump, the McGovern chair is gone. Think it might have made Doug a little sad...part of his history is gone. Still has the stories though. :) I am tired, been at it all day. Going to add a couple of birthday pictures to my blog and call it an evening I think. I love you, hope your stew was a success. Love, Momma

Lina A. Sikes said...

The cutest sad avocado I have ever seen, the only one I have ever seen, but still the absolute cutest ...Hope the settling in is going well, I'm sending you a goodbye hug from here and looking forward to hearing from you, love you :)

Blog Archive