Yesterday my friend Erin and I went to Greenlake and walked around just chatting. It was peaceful and fun. Erin has a way of cheering me up like no one else can. And I am thankful I have her in my life.
We then went to this great sandwich place and proceeded to stuff our stomachs with the bountiful goodness they provided. And saved the rest for dinner later.
Tis interesting what we can take for granted. Like a sandwich or good company. So I think I will strive to be a better person by being a better friend.
Reme and I are going to a "going away party" today for our friends Tiff and Steph. They are the first people Reme and I have met here and I can't help but thinking I will never have the same relationship with them that I did when we were in high school. And somehow .. that saddens me.
Friday, August 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- Jun (2)
- Feb (6)
- Jan (1)
- Dec (1)
- Nov (20)
- Oct (9)
- Sep (7)
- Aug (8)
- May (7)
- Apr (2)
- Mar (3)
- Feb (2)
- Jan (7)
- Dec (4)
- Nov (5)
- Oct (7)
- Sep (15)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (1)
- Jun (4)
- May (6)
- Apr (12)
- Mar (5)
- Feb (13)
- Jan (2)
- Dec (2)
- Nov (8)
- Oct (12)
- Sep (11)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (6)
- Jun (8)
- May (1)
- Apr (13)
- Mar (15)
- Feb (12)
- Jan (8)
- Dec (18)
- Nov (15)
- Oct (20)
- Sep (14)
- Aug (9)
2 comments:
Whitney I am glad you had a good time with Erin...probably bringing back a lot of memories with your shared losses. Have a good time tonight, friendships can change and that is ok, if we learn something from all the people we touch you my darling girl will be very learned indeed as you have an infectious spirit about you that makes people want to know you better. I love you!
Mom
High school friendships do change over time and as people grow into the adults they are meant to be sometimes you loose contact altogether.BUT you will also make college friends, and others throughout your life Some will impact your life even more. Your high school buddies will always remain in your heart and mind. And class reunions are fun, good place to catch up with the people you havn't seen since high school. One nice thing is that you can keep in touch much easier now, all it takes is a computer!! See you soon. Love Aunt Dee
Post a Comment