Keith Urban--Days Go By
Days go by
I can feel 'em flying
Like a hand out the window in the wind as the cars go by
It's all we've been given
So you better start livin' right now
'Cause days go by
Out on the roof just the other night
I watched the world flash by
Headlights, taillights running through a river of neon signs
But somewhere in the rush I felt
We're losing ourselves
We think about tomorrow then it slips away
We talk about forever but we've only got today
And the days go by
I can feel 'em flying
Like a hand out the window
As the cars go by
It's all we've been given
So you better start livin'
You better start livin'
Better start livin' right now
It's all we've been given
So you better start livin' right now
Cause days go by
These days go by
So take 'em by the hand
They're yours and mine
Take 'em by the hand
And live your life
Take 'em by the hand
Don't let 'em all fly by
Come on, Come on now
Don't you know the days go by?
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- Jun (2)
- Feb (6)
- Jan (1)
- Dec (1)
- Nov (20)
- Oct (9)
- Sep (7)
- Aug (8)
- May (7)
- Apr (2)
- Mar (3)
- Feb (2)
- Jan (7)
- Dec (4)
- Nov (5)
- Oct (7)
- Sep (15)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (1)
- Jun (4)
- May (6)
- Apr (12)
- Mar (5)
- Feb (13)
- Jan (2)
- Dec (2)
- Nov (8)
- Oct (12)
- Sep (11)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (6)
- Jun (8)
- May (1)
- Apr (13)
- Mar (15)
- Feb (12)
- Jan (8)
- Dec (18)
- Nov (15)
- Oct (20)
- Sep (14)
- Aug (9)
1 comment:
Hi Whit
You are awesome.To be able to recognize that and state for all to read that you are a bit scared and worried about your future. Most would ignore the feelings or try to cover them up with other actions that might be harmful. When I left home the day after high school I was filled with excitiement but I was also afraid of what I might do in the future. To find a place and a job in a city that I had never lived in was very itimidating. I had no money, no financial support from family, just my scholarships and a couple of friends that were looking forward to partying! Yikes, when I look back now I am rather amazed by my fortitude. It was hard, very hard but that was probably the most exciting time in my life. I was very very shy, but friendly, and I chose my new friends wisely. They gave me the support that I need socially. I was used to having a huge family around and I missed my siblings so much. You'll do just fine Whitney and I don't think you'll disappoint anyone. Just don't disappoint yourself! And you know when I lived in Spokane guess who I had there that I could lean on if needed? My Aunt Shirley. She wasn't perfect but she was there for me. So you will always have ME, all you need to do is ask. Breathe deep, relax and forge ahead..you are a winner in every since of the word. Love you Aunt Dee
Post a Comment