Currently enjoying my new found contentment. I just found a new apartment up in Bellingham. One worry out of the way.
The next is finding a J-O-B. Which, if I'm lucky will be just as easy as finding a place to live.
Haven't posted in a while.. so this is me saying "hello' once again.
Friday, August 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- Jun (2)
- Feb (6)
- Jan (1)
- Dec (1)
- Nov (20)
- Oct (9)
- Sep (7)
- Aug (8)
- May (7)
- Apr (2)
- Mar (3)
- Feb (2)
- Jan (7)
- Dec (4)
- Nov (5)
- Oct (7)
- Sep (15)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (1)
- Jun (4)
- May (6)
- Apr (12)
- Mar (5)
- Feb (13)
- Jan (2)
- Dec (2)
- Nov (8)
- Oct (12)
- Sep (11)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (6)
- Jun (8)
- May (1)
- Apr (13)
- Mar (15)
- Feb (12)
- Jan (8)
- Dec (18)
- Nov (15)
- Oct (20)
- Sep (14)
- Aug (9)
3 comments:
You did good this last few days Whitney...I am very proud of you! Not all things will come easy but be persistent and you won't be disappointed. Hope you plan to come with us on our road trip to California! Will be fun to send Reme off in style :)
I love you
I love you
Post a Comment