I have been sitting her watching Charmed(I know Reme is jealous) for the last 4 hours, and yes I completed all my homework and study time needed for school (for those who worry).
--by the way Rems Leo and Piper are sooo cute when they first meet!--
Today was a not so good day. I felt pretty stupid in class earlier this morning, don't really want to go into detail, but I would bet no one likes to feel stupid, I certainly do not. If it counts I felt smart in my next class... yes? Well the pessimistic mood followed me through the rest of my classes and to my interview and it didn't help that I found about 4 stains on my sweatshirt, which I really shouldn't have been wearing anyway.. but whatever. One of my fellow classmates was also at the group interview session. Her name is Stephanie, go figure. Well I gave her a ride home and made some stupid comments.. which again made me feel very bad mannered. (and yes I don't want to talk about it)
..... the only thing that made my day a tiny bit better was my hour walk with Pal and making a really good cup of tea.... and my 4 hour marathon of Charmed.
I know tomorrow will be a better day. No promises though!
PS: To Auntie Dee: I wont marry till I'm 28 anyway ... and by that time Richie will be 36 and he will be the perfect age .. don't you agree? :) Although if I really had my way.. a guy like Leo will come and sweep me off my feet.. but until then I can wait....... for Richie (haha)
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- Jun (2)
- Feb (6)
- Jan (1)
- Dec (1)
- Nov (20)
- Oct (9)
- Sep (7)
- Aug (8)
- May (7)
- Apr (2)
- Mar (3)
- Feb (2)
- Jan (7)
- Dec (4)
- Nov (5)
- Oct (7)
- Sep (15)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (1)
- Jun (4)
- May (6)
- Apr (12)
- Mar (5)
- Feb (13)
- Jan (2)
- Dec (2)
- Nov (8)
- Oct (12)
- Sep (11)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (6)
- Jun (8)
- May (1)
- Apr (13)
- Mar (15)
- Feb (12)
- Jan (8)
- Dec (18)
- Nov (15)
- Oct (20)
- Sep (14)
- Aug (9)
3 comments:
Sorry you were having a bad day sweetheart...:( Charmed life...hmm you do indeed! Beautiful, funny, fantastic Whitney! I am so lucky to have you for my daughter...I love you very much darling girl. Can't wait to see you this weekend. By the way where do you and Erin do your Cancer Walk? I would like to donate to the cause in both your names. You have about $60 dollars in your Sterling account. Bring the "Charmed" movies with you that you are finished watching and we will send to Reme, you can get the second season while you are here. Love you forever, Mom
Whitney, my charming niece, you aren't stupid so it's okay if you feel it once in awhile, keeps a person humble. And it wouldn't be fun to be a witch (good one of course) and be able to zap your way through life and change the blah days?
28 and 36? Maybe. I'm voting for a "Leo" to come along somewhere around 25 with a long engagement.
Geez isn't it a good thing that I have no control over the way the world turns?? Thanks for walking Pal for me, and four hours of a great show and hot tea is a wonderful way to spend time. I would have chosen 6 hours of Gone with the Wind, but same same. Love ya Whit.
Dee
I love you I love you I love you I love you, and your Leo will too. I have also felt stupid this past week, we must have been having a twin moment. If you want me to kick somebody's butt with verbal dressdown just let me know, because I would in a heart beat. You have no idea, when I read your blog and something goes wrong with your day I get this tight feeling in my chest like I am about to cry and the back of my throat feels hot. You will be getting your card soon!
Post a Comment