Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Home..

I had a very nice weekend at home! Probably spent more money than I should have, but hey we can't really get away from what we want/need. :)

I miss Reme. And in 8 more days I will be reunited with my sister. Oh, happy day! :)

3 comments:

The Best Years said...

I can't wait for all of us to be together....there is a big part of us missing and in just a little over a week she will be home!!!!! Sure was nice to have you home though! Borders, cocoa/coffee and a movie! Life is good! Love you sweetheart.

Mom

The M&M Gang...its where its at said...

lol my friend josie said she saw you guys. too funnny cause she saw my mom and ryan too. i cant wait to come home to see the whole fam i miss everyone!!! love you guys cant wait for thanksgiving.

Reme said...

I miss you too, sorry our phone call was for crap because I was in mood swing motion and just really really really want to be home and away from this place (dont get me wrong, not a bad place, but...I miss my family, especially my sister)

Blog Archive