Thursday, November 8, 2007

mmmmmmmmmmmm blagh!

I feel like I have swallowed a small dog and it is yipping at me annoyingly, thats what I get for making pancakes.

Should've had a fruit bowl or some regular cereal. Dang it.

Math class is canceled today... so I only have work at 3:30...... sweet.

have a great day everyone. Love you!

4 comments:

Reme said...

Weeeelll, I almost had my last class cancelled todady...but it wasnt (darn it!). I have the strange urge to watch Lord of the Rings

The Best Years said...

Hey sweet girl....I just finished having a small yellow bowl of vanilla ice cream....and wish I hadn't. Nothing on TV, I am too tired to do anything really productive...Doug's procedure was canceled today and rescheduled for tomorrow at 10:30 at Overlake. He is feeling pretty frustrated, wants it done, wants to feel better! Ryan dropped by tonight to check on mail but it was nice to see him. He tells me that Maddie is coming home for Thanksgiving! Cool! Tomorrow is Friday TGIF! Looking forward to the weekend and seeing you Whit! I love you! Mom

Dee said...

You are the pancake girl!! Love you

suzy q said...

You're ADORABLE.....

Blog Archive