Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Reading....

I just finished reading the book Marley and Me and it was an absolutely wonderful. And I am remembering Button and climbing the mountains of Clarkston with her and Reme. How she would lay in front of the TV; how she had stinky breath and worn teeth just like the dog Marley. How her tail thumped on the deck and how she liked to roll in dead fish down at the pond. :) the good uncomplicated days.

Makes me wish for a dopey dog, for maybe that dopey dog will make things seem less complicated than they really are, which in fact wouldn't be true at all. :)

Maybe in a few years I tell myself. By then I'll want two!

love.

2 comments:

The Best Years said...

Uncomplicated...that is what childhood is all about. Wish it could stay that way but then you wouldn't be growing and you wouldn't be heading off to London England! Dear sweet Button....you just described her to a "T" too. You will definitely have your dogs some day...I love you Whitney girl.

Mom

Reme said...

I forgot she used to roll in dead fish. You know, if somebody did not know who reme or button are/were they might be confused in your paragraph as to whether button or reme had stinky breath...:)

Blog Archive