Hello all!! Well today I leave for London .... (sorry I just can't stop saying it) I'm so excited :)!!!!
I will be posting (hopefully) and sending some postcards
Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!
Thank you my lovely family for helping me out and making this possible!! LOVE YOU!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- Jun (2)
- Feb (6)
- Jan (1)
- Dec (1)
- Nov (20)
- Oct (9)
- Sep (7)
- Aug (8)
- May (7)
- Apr (2)
- Mar (3)
- Feb (2)
- Jan (7)
- Dec (4)
- Nov (5)
- Oct (7)
- Sep (15)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (1)
- Jun (4)
- May (6)
- Apr (12)
- Mar (5)
- Feb (13)
- Jan (2)
- Dec (2)
- Nov (8)
- Oct (12)
- Sep (11)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (6)
- Jun (8)
- May (1)
- Apr (13)
- Mar (15)
- Feb (12)
- Jan (8)
- Dec (18)
- Nov (15)
- Oct (20)
- Sep (14)
- Aug (9)
2 comments:
Watching you get on that plane.....yes it brought tears to my eyes, you somehow seemed so much younger and smaller at that moment.
Take very good care my beautiful Whitney girl and have a good time...love you always. Mom
Whitney, my love, have a super time with your friends, take at least 100 pictures, keep your eyes open when in a foreign country, and don't go anywhere alone!!That being said makes me feel better. I miss you already...sure wish I could go with you..I'd probably slow you down...awaiting news from you. I ALSO TEARFULLY SAY....HAPPY CHRISTMAS BEAUTIFUL YOUNG WOMAN!
Love, Aunt Dee
Post a Comment