SO EXCITED TO SEE THIS KID!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- Jun (2)
- Feb (6)
- Jan (1)
- Dec (1)
- Nov (20)
- Oct (9)
- Sep (7)
- Aug (8)
- May (7)
- Apr (2)
- Mar (3)
- Feb (2)
- Jan (7)
- Dec (4)
- Nov (5)
- Oct (7)
- Sep (15)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (1)
- Jun (4)
- May (6)
- Apr (12)
- Mar (5)
- Feb (13)
- Jan (2)
- Dec (2)
- Nov (8)
- Oct (12)
- Sep (11)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (6)
- Jun (8)
- May (1)
- Apr (13)
- Mar (15)
- Feb (12)
- Jan (8)
- Dec (18)
- Nov (15)
- Oct (20)
- Sep (14)
- Aug (9)
4 comments:
Enjoy your friend you little flippin whitdog..you! You were lovely at the wedding,what a charming young woman you are with such a sweet personality.
Welcome Home Alysha! Whitney is definitely excited to see you! Have fun both of you....Whit your dress is adorable and I just checked out a picture Aunt Dee had on her blog from the wedding of you and Kameron and was so impressed with how absolutely adorable you and Kameron look in that picture. Love you.
Mom
I wish I were visiting too! I miss you so much! I am flipping with jealousy. I am jealous a lot lately. Jealous of Alysha being with you, and jealous of Maddie's build-a-bear...hmmm LOVE YOU
oh reme you kill me!
Post a Comment