I just finished my last test of the quarter and I can say with certainty that I received an A. And just in time too because I seem to have developed a cold and was in bed last night by 9:30. Isn't that pathetic? anyway, nothing serious, just a wee cold.
Well, Maddie if you look at this I would like to tell you that I am not allowed to comment on your blog because I am not a member!! So add me. With all you guys making your blogs private its hard to keep track! Even though I will make mine private sometime.. too lazy and tired to do it now. :)
sleepy nap time.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- Jun (2)
- Feb (6)
- Jan (1)
- Dec (1)
- Nov (20)
- Oct (9)
- Sep (7)
- Aug (8)
- May (7)
- Apr (2)
- Mar (3)
- Feb (2)
- Jan (7)
- Dec (4)
- Nov (5)
- Oct (7)
- Sep (15)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (1)
- Jun (4)
- May (6)
- Apr (12)
- Mar (5)
- Feb (13)
- Jan (2)
- Dec (2)
- Nov (8)
- Oct (12)
- Sep (11)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (6)
- Jun (8)
- May (1)
- Apr (13)
- Mar (15)
- Feb (12)
- Jan (8)
- Dec (18)
- Nov (15)
- Oct (20)
- Sep (14)
- Aug (9)
2 comments:
yeah I had that same problem too. Hey you need to give me your gmail so that I can add you to read my blog. (!) Talk to you soon (one more week!!!!!!)
Sorry you have a cold Whit, I am filling Easter baskets and making out cards, going to bed soon, no cold but tired, you know the usual my neck hurts. And I agree I am not able to post on Maddie's either....so please add me as well Maddie! Anyway goodnight and sleep tight! Good Job on your test sweetie...can't wait to see you for Easter...the Easter bunny has been busy! Love, Mom
Post a Comment