Thus far it has been an exciting day. Early morning shopping at the mall and a Costco run... goodness... and I got to paint some eggs with glow in the dark paint!! I know all you cousins of mine are envious right now. :) haha.
Anyway. Its Easter weekend and I am going to missing my age group!! Oh to be in Cali soaking up some hot sun! ( it is sunny now but freezing wind doesn't help).
Maybe Tyler will come? Should I cross my fingers? haha
It will be an interesting weekend no matter what!
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- Jun (2)
- Feb (6)
- Jan (1)
- Dec (1)
- Nov (20)
- Oct (9)
- Sep (7)
- Aug (8)
- May (7)
- Apr (2)
- Mar (3)
- Feb (2)
- Jan (7)
- Dec (4)
- Nov (5)
- Oct (7)
- Sep (15)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (1)
- Jun (4)
- May (6)
- Apr (12)
- Mar (5)
- Feb (13)
- Jan (2)
- Dec (2)
- Nov (8)
- Oct (12)
- Sep (11)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (6)
- Jun (8)
- May (1)
- Apr (13)
- Mar (15)
- Feb (12)
- Jan (8)
- Dec (18)
- Nov (15)
- Oct (20)
- Sep (14)
- Aug (9)
7 comments:
Yeah I wish I were there!!!! Lots of Love on Easter
It is going to be a blast...can't wait the living room is half full of all the stuff I am bringing...would you believe the Easter Bunny got completely ready this year! Yikes! I love adorable children of mine! Momma
im jelous.... not the same without the whole fam
it was great, but we missed those other wacky teens; whit did a good job filling in those sad missing you moments!
You were an ASSET Whitney. You did well to represent your age group!!
Love you for being so helpful getting ready for Easter. Enjoy your spring break.
It was great seeing and spending time with you for a little bit Whit. Just think you got to be one of the adults at an Easter instead of one of the kids. Anyhow, hope your having fun in OR. Love you lots. We need to get together soon before you are gone from this little cold place called Whatcom County. Love you Whit.
Hey Whit you need to blog some more!!! Add some photos from your trip! Only 2 days left to go till I see you guys :)
Post a Comment