Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Un Concert...

Marsha Tiffany and I went to see David Ford, Wild Sweet Orange and Augustana last week and here are some highlight photos.


How the evening began:
David Ford: the amazing one man-band--he's english too!
Chip: the drummer for Wild Sweet Orange--he puts the "wild" in Wild Sweet Orange
Lead singer of Augustana: Dan the man.
Augustana together

7 comments:

The Best Years said...

Looks and sounds like a good time Whit!

Reme said...

Jealous!

Mrs. Stidham said...

Looks like fun. I am sure you are having fun back at home with all your girlfriends. HAVE FUN!!! Enjoy the sun! Lots of love!

Mrs. Stidham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lina A. Sikes said...

Great pictures!!! You have a knack. Love you and glad you had fun.

Madolyn Miller said...

i love augustana

Mrs. Stidham said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISSY. I love and miss you!

Blog Archive