I just finished watching the movie Contact. And I have to admit I have seen it at least 20 times since discovering it. Needless to say it is my favorite movie and don't balk... I know there are lots of fabulous movies out there that surpass Contact but--and I kid you not--it gets me every time.
I love the possibility of it all. Although it is fictional it still feels like it all really happened, even if I viewed it through my TV. I truly love it.
Which brings me to another point. The Happening comes out the 13th!! A particular good date for M. Night Shyamalan's new movie.. which isn't happenstance ha ha .. get it?
Off to consider numerous possibilities while dreaming... in my tent.
G'night!
PS: Thank you everyone for the lovely Birthday wishes. Love you all!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- Jun (2)
- Feb (6)
- Jan (1)
- Dec (1)
- Nov (20)
- Oct (9)
- Sep (7)
- Aug (8)
- May (7)
- Apr (2)
- Mar (3)
- Feb (2)
- Jan (7)
- Dec (4)
- Nov (5)
- Oct (7)
- Sep (15)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (1)
- Jun (4)
- May (6)
- Apr (12)
- Mar (5)
- Feb (13)
- Jan (2)
- Dec (2)
- Nov (8)
- Oct (12)
- Sep (11)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (6)
- Jun (8)
- May (1)
- Apr (13)
- Mar (15)
- Feb (12)
- Jan (8)
- Dec (18)
- Nov (15)
- Oct (20)
- Sep (14)
- Aug (9)
No comments:
Post a Comment