Sunday, September 14, 2008

............

So I just finished watching the movie Walk the Line. First time watching. Loved it and then proceeded to buy music from it. Also, got an itch in my side to have all the Elizabethtown music too. My account will be full of iTunes purchases. But its alright. I need it to sustain my emotional level of intellectuality and heartache. (??) Anyway. Had a rough day of studying and learning by pounding my head to the books, promise its all in there... well hopefully.

Love to all.

3 comments:

The Best Years said...

Hi Sweetheart...what is the heartache from? I too added a bunch of music from ITunes..Johnny and June by Heidi Neufield...pretty catchy song...call me soon. I love you. Mom

Reme said...

I bought that song too! I shouldn't have I could have stolen it from you :) Just kidding I dont steal ;) I haven't seen Walk the Line either, and I am dying to see Elizabeth town too. Talk to you soon, much love

Reme

Dee said...

WALK THE LINE is one of my favorite movies. I have it Whitney. You could have watched it here. Better there. The music is great and the story of addiction is very close to how it really is for all of us. (if that's a problem in your family).Good luck on the homework..
Ms Procrastinator. A girl after my own heart!!

Blog Archive