Sunday, September 14, 2008

Missin' you..

Sunday has started off swamped with homework and the troubling qualities that go with it. Like the actuality that I must complete all said homework.. but I am waisting time posting.

Yesterday 3 friends and I went to the Oregon coast. Not thinking I forget to bring sweats, so I ended up buying some 16 dollar pair. Almost got Chuck Norris printed on them, which would have been awesome but they were out of Chuck Norris .. can you believe that!?

We mostly just spent time lazing about on the beach, walked down to the water, froze my ankles off and walked back. It was fun and beautiful.

Hope everyone will have a restful Sunday! Miss you all.

Love --W

3 comments:

The Best Years said...

Hi Sweetheart. I will call you shortly but wanted to respond to your post. So what part of the "coast" did you go too? I scrapped yesterday, got home about 10"30 and watched an old Paul Newman movie...Cool Hand Luke. I forgot forgot to tell Reme that when I talked to her Such a good movie! This keyboard takes some getting used too...I keep hitting the wrong key. Did you write in our journal yet? Love to hear from you. Love and miss you sweet girl. Mom

Reme said...

They didn't run out of Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris run out on them...Anyway, Oregon coast sounds fun. Maybe that is something we could do over spring break? Or you might be sick of it, we should go for a day hike or something. Currently wishing there was something in my room to eat as I am saving a couple of lunches at the CI for the weekend. Hmmm, maybe I can eat these canned peaches? Now I finally feel like a college student, I am eating things out of cans.

Dee said...

Ahh,the college days! You guys are so lucky. I am envious. Truly I am. The coast sounds like fun. And the freedom to do what you want..treasure it Whit. Someday there will be a job and a time clock to punch.

Blog Archive