I just want to let everyone know how wonderful it is to see whats going on through these blogs. Its like a phone call but with pictures and our own stories behind everything.
Anyone help Aunt Dee with Kam's math problem? Pretty interesting.. I'll go back to that math please!! :) I loved the pictures too and I love the fall! I actually had to make a Spanish video about fall. The title is La Estasciones es Bonito! The Season are Beautiful .. it was fun.. but glad its over.
Yesterday a few of us got together to play rugby.. it ended up being a glorified kick and catch sorta thing.. but of course I over did it and my left knee is killing me. I have a tight brace on it now.. Feels like it might snap in two if I straighten my leg too much. Hopefully not. I didn't know how much I missed rugby till I put my boots on again and actually go through the motions. .... sigh.... Anyway.
Miss everyone and love everyone!!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
- Jun (2)
- Feb (6)
- Jan (1)
- Dec (1)
- Nov (20)
- Oct (9)
- Sep (7)
- Aug (8)
- May (7)
- Apr (2)
- Mar (3)
- Feb (2)
- Jan (7)
- Dec (4)
- Nov (5)
- Oct (7)
- Sep (15)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (1)
- Jun (4)
- May (6)
- Apr (12)
- Mar (5)
- Feb (13)
- Jan (2)
- Dec (2)
- Nov (8)
- Oct (12)
- Sep (11)
- Aug (2)
- Jul (6)
- Jun (8)
- May (1)
- Apr (13)
- Mar (15)
- Feb (12)
- Jan (8)
- Dec (18)
- Nov (15)
- Oct (20)
- Sep (14)
- Aug (9)
2 comments:
howdy my girl... love you
Hi sweetheart, hope your knee is feeling better. I think I will leave the math solving problems to others. I still think it is a good idea for you to pick Kaleb's brain regarding your math. Maybe set up a running email or something. Have a good day sweetheart. Love you, Mom
Post a Comment